Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Patricia Mary Robinson nee Lambton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephen

Stephen Report 17 Jan 2011 13:02

Patricia Mary Lambton born 1943
Glamorgan daughter of Freda Lambton marrried name Robinson. I would be interested in making contact with her as I may be related to her
Steve Forrest

Flick

Flick Report 17 Jan 2011 13:19

Look in search trees

sanny

sanny Report 17 Jan 2011 13:54

i will send you a private message

Maree

Maree Report 11 Jun 2017 10:05

Hi steve. Have you had any luck with contacts? It seems my natural birth mother doesn't want to be found. Tony. [email protected]

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 11 Jun 2017 10:24

Welcome to the boards Maree/Tony

Firstly, please edit your post to remove the email address. Not only is it against the sites T&C, it lays you open to unwelcome emails. This is not a secure site.

As Steve posted 6 years ago, he may not be checking for new replies. Click on his name send a personal message. As long as he is still using the same linked email address, he'll be notified that you want to contact him.

Good luck.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 11 Jun 2017 10:24

Hi Maree

It is over six years since Stephen started this thread so I doubt he is still checking for replies. You could try to make contact through Genes by clicking on his name and sending a private message. If he still has the same email address that he registered with Genes then he will be informed that he has a message from you.

It is against Genes terms to put your email address on the thread so it would be best to remove it. People can get in touch with you by sending a private message through Genes.

Kath. x