Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Benjamin N/a

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Benjamin

Benjamin Report 21 Mar 2003 14:50

my names ben robinson im the son of paul nevil robinson born in 1939 in st marylebourne london is parent died when he was very young and he hasnt see his brother malcom since he was about 18/19 so i belive my bad is now 65 and we are living in great yarmouth in east anglia im the youngest of three chlidren i have an older brother aged 24 called tom and an older sister called kate aged 27.my a never talks about his past or his family it would be nice if i could find out something about it. my da is now retired he was working until recently as a language teacher at a local high school and is married to my mum isobel jean robinson aged 58{maiden name crofts} from what i know my dad and his brother didnt get on for some reasoni belive his name was malcom and is either a year or two younger than my dad and from i know moved to australia id be grateful to anyone who could provide me with more information