Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Vicky Haley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vicky

Vicky Report 18 Jan 2007 00:07

hi my name is vicky haley, i am trying to find my uncle donald robinson 1936, all i know is that he married someone called sheila 1937, they have children, donalds mum was beatrice ann molineaux 1917, and that donald had a sister also a robinson her name was jill, his mum was married acouple of times and last married a victor joseph henry edwards 1924, there was margerete edwards 19445 ish bonita joan edwards 1946 anita edwards 1948 and there was also anne ? but she was adopted,have found her but she died last year, also jill died in the 80 s have met my uncle donald but was a few years ago now, and have lost touch since, if anyone knows of donald robinson please get in contact, thank you vicky haley.