Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Katie Bennett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Katie

Katie Report 22 May 2007 13:05

trying to find robinson family, william archibald robinson, married alice maud reeve, lived at 52 king street, plymouth, devon, had a son clifford archibald robinson born 1918, a daughter ida bessie robinson born dec 1919, another daughter called ruby? can't find any info, i think they were left at an orphanage in plymouth for reasons unknown and ida (my grandma) went to st peters convent? school. i know that william worked as a dredger-hand, my gran married and settled in newcastle upon tyne, i would love anyone to let me know if they have any information, kindest regards