Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Margaret Rae

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 29 Sep 2004 12:51

I AM LOOKING FOR MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER. HIS NSME IS KENNITH RICHARD ROBINSON, HE SEPARATE FROM MY MOTHER AROUND ABOUT 1961 AND AS FAR AS I KNOW HE MOVED BACK TO ENGLAND, DONT KNOW WHERE ABOUTS HE MOVED TO. hE HAD 5 CHILDREN, THEIR NAMES ARE:- FREDA, ALEXIS, RICHARD, MARGARET AND JOANNE. MY FATHER WOULD BE IN HIS SIVENTIES. IF YOU KNOW A KENNITH ROBINSON WHO MOVED TO ENGLAND IN EARLY 1960'S, CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD AS I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM AFTER HE LEFT US AND TO KNOW IF I'VE GOT ANY STEP BROTHERS OR SISTERS. IF I'VE GOT ANY STEP BROTHERS OR SISTERS OUT THEIR, THE AGES COULD RANGE FROM 41 YEARS DOWNWARDS, YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MAY HAVE STEP BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SCOTLAND, SO ALL ROBINSONS CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR DAD WAS MARRIED BEFORE, THANK YOU AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM MY BROTHERS OR SISTERS I DIDNT KNOW I HAVE