Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Robinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mal

Mal Report 7 Jun 2007 23:54

Hi,if anyone can help, im trying to find out about my auntie 'Patrica margaret rosemary tippins' nee 'Wood',father believed to have been the name Robinson,her mother was 'Lillian Violet tippins' nee Wood.(my nan). My nan Lillian had sisters called Ada, Ethel, Flo (who became fishindon),+brother Connie/con+Charlie. She married George porter tippins,in1943 then had a son called george my dad in 1944. Patrica had a daughter Kelly in 1969 and was married to Jim sables. She was born on feb 17th 1940 in bermondsey.Died 4th sept 1998. My nans sisters Ada and Ethel were said to have known who Patricas dad+sister were but my nan kept it secret,Its known that my aunties dads sister attaended the wake after my uncle George Fishindon funeral (my auntie flos).When my dad George approched her she promptly left.This wake took place at the huntsman and hounds pub. My cousin is hoping to get some info to help her to know who her grandparents are+family. My nan lived in beckway street,then on the kinglake estste camberwell. If anyone can help please contact me.