Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Robinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Amanda

Amanda Report 1 Mar 2007 21:34

VELMA LUCY ROBINSON Help! Have been searching for my maternal grandmother for 22 years. She was born in Irthlingborough, Northamptonshire in 1918, the youngest of four children born to Beatrice Bailey and Richard Robinson. She disappeared in 1942, after being involved in a serious car accident with her mother, we believe she may have emigrated to Canada. I have a photograph of her in Calgary c1950 with a man called Leslie. I have been unable to find any records of her marriage in England, searched the GRO up to and including 1950, so can only presume that she married either on board ship or in Canada. Would be delighted to hear from anyone who has information on her whereabouts.