Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Robinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ena

Ena Report 12 Feb 2006 22:59

Hi my Gran was Vera Robinson born 1914 in the Rainhill area of lancs, her siblings were Jean, Edna, Ena ( who died young ) Bert and Jimmy, their parents were Herbert and Elizabeth, I think i remember an aunty Queenie she may have married one of the brothers? I was told that Herberts brother had somthing to do with Robinsons Barley water????????????? Vera married Charles Henry Scotney and had 5 children, Arthur, Maragert Joan, (my mum ) Gillian, Jimmy (james William ) and Kenneth. they lived in penketh. Jean married Micheal Thompson ( i think that was his sir name) and had a daughter Janet, she has two daughters i know of called Rachel and mybe lisa? Jean lived in Great sankey / penketh. I have come to a brick wall regarding any other infomation, if any one can fill inany gaps i would be greatfull xxxxx