Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Robinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Donna

Donna Report 14 Dec 2005 02:19

I am trying to find anyone that may be related to my family - even distantly!!!! All of them are from around the Warickshire area (or close to) in England. My great grandparents were Thomas Hazel and Elizabeth Hazel (nee Willott) both born in 1895. They had 5 Children, Stanley, Joyce, Leonard, Dennis and Jean. Thomas' parents were George Hazel and Alice Hazel (nee Morgan). They had a total of 22 Children of which approx 14 survived. We have not been able to trace any of these children apart from Thomas. George's parents were Joseph Hazel and Sarah Hazel (nee Robinson). They had Joseph jnr who married Annie Hazel (nee Snowden) and had a son Joseph Hazel. Joseph's parents were Joseph and Mary Hazel circa 1790's. If anyone with any information on any of these names or any one that may fit into the family - either Hazel, Robinson, Morgan or Snowden would be great. It seems that the name may have been spelt Hazell on some occasions.