Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Robinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine

Christine Report 19 Jun 2005 02:50

Trying to find ian frank gaywood robinson believed to be in the shropshire area ian would be in his 60 and was a doctor any information please email me [email protected]

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 20 Apr 2015 12:14

Welcome to the boards, Jackie.

Unfortunately, as it's 10 years since Christine posted that (as you noticed), she's not likely to be looking for replies here now. Posters do not receive notification of replies added to their threads.

You can try sending her a personal message - click on her name at the top of her post.
If she still has the same email address as when she registered with GR, GR will notify her that she has a message from you.

No guarantee that she will read or reply to your message, though!

(Also sent PM to Jackie, as she's a new poster.)

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 20 Apr 2015 12:21

If the e-mail posted above isn't current, you will almost certainly not be able to contact Christine via GR, as it's unlikely that she would update her details with GR and leave a defunct address on here

I don't think you are wise to put all the personal details on this board...............the site isn't secure

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 20 Apr 2015 15:38

Notification received from GR that Jackie had sent me a reply, but no message in my Inbox, and my original PM to her has also been deleted - and her GR account has been deleted, too.

Hopefully she will have contacted Christine and will receive a helpful reply.

greyghost

greyghost Report 20 Apr 2015 19:04

Also was notified by GR that Jackie had sent a PM (I sent her a PM re the info that she had put openly on the boards and explained how she could alter her post). I sent a message back to GR that I couldn't find it, would they try again!! It's a shame she hasn't deleted the above post!