Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Robinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vernon

Vernon Report 15 Oct 2003 15:12

ROBINSON/LYNN. I have been studying the connection between my name (Robinson) and mother's maiden name (Lynn). My father was ARTHUR WILLIAM ROBINSON, his brother was VERNON ALEXANDER ROBINSON (born, respec. 1907 , 1909), Kirkdale, Liverpool. Their father was JAMES; the mother, MARGARET (nee PRESTON). The last known address of AWR in 1952 was 28 Grosvenor Avenue, london, Islington. My mother's family name was Lynn; her name ELEANOR (b. 1907), her siblings, MARGARET, EDWARD, HAROLD. Family origins, ULSTER and MANCHESTER. If you have any connexions, I would be pleased to exchange info. AWR was, during WWII, in ARP, then army. Married EVA SKOTTING.

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Jul 2012 19:46

Vernon,
I have tried to contact you about this but do not see my posts following your thread. Eva Skotting was my Aunt, (Great Aunt theoretically. Please contact me asap, I have information that would be of interest.
Suzanne

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 1 Jul 2012 19:50

Have you tried to send a message thru GR

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Jul 2012 20:17

Sorry am new to this site, my aunt's name popped up with this site yesterday --how do I send message? Thanks for help

rootgatherer

rootgatherer Report 2 Jul 2012 09:27

Unknown, click on Vernon's name to send a personal message. If he is still a member and has the same email address, he will be notified by GR that he has a message.

Don't hold out too much hope though as he posted the thread nearly 9 years ago.

Good luck.