Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Robinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Freda

Freda Report 11 Jul 2007 16:36

I am trying to find any information about Elizabeth Robinson, born 1869 in Tow Law, Co Durham. Parents were Henry Robinson and Margaret Kelly. She is on the 1871 census but then disappears. She had twin sisters - Sarah (my grandmother) and Ellen (Hellen) b1866. When Sarah married in 1888 she was calling herself Sarah Ellen so Ellen must have died but I cannot find any records. Sarah was living in the Iveston/Medomsely area when she married and her father was deceased. It is possible that the mother and Elizabeth returned to Cumberland, but cannot find them on the 1881 census. Any information would be useful in solving a family mystery

Katrina

Katrina Report 22 Sep 2008 23:01

i have an elizabeth robinson who married william kennedy from cleator moor cumberland