Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Roney

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Thomas

Thomas Report 24 Jun 2006 23:45

Hello, I am looking for any relative of Hannah RONEY ( my grandma whom i did not know) Hannah b abt 1881 in Blackburn had sisters Mary Alice 1885 in Blackburn, Catherine Annie 1888 in Blackburn, Daniel 1890 in Accrington also Joseph Albertus 1897 and Thomas 1891 born Accrington. The Roney's originally from County Down, Belfast, Ireland then moved to Blackburn. Hannah married William Edward Hopkins in August 1910 in Haslington, Lancashire, who then had 2 sons Thomas ( my father) and Henry both born in Blackburn.

Steven

Steven Report 7 May 2024 22:52

Yes I am grandson of Thomas Roney

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 8 May 2024 00:22

Steven -

Thomas posted that in 2006, and won't be looking for replies here now

You can try sending him a private message (click on his name at the top of his post).
If he has kept GR up to date with any change to his email address, they will notify him of your message.

If you're lucky, he will be able and willing to receive and read it, and reply.