Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Rowley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Laura

Laura Report 24 Jan 2003 17:44

Hi, I'm trying to find any relatives of my grandad, Terrance Rowley, who died on the 29th August 1993, aged 56 years. Married to Margaret, and had two children, Stuart(my father)and Vicky(Victoria)-my auntie. My father was born in the Crumpsall area of Manchester, but I don't know where my auntie was born. My grandad was living in Nelson, Lancashire at the time of his death. Anyone who thinks they can help, get in touch!!!

Janet

Janet Report 18 Sep 2007 21:37

Hi i am looking for Rowleys from the birmingham area
John Rowley was my dad not sure what year he was born but married 3 times
if any one knows of him or where he is (if he is alive) or if you know of a site that i am able to look at census records free of charge then please get in touch I am 1 of 3 girls he had with my mother i believe that although he married twice after my mother he did not have any more children i also know he had at least 1 sister by the name of pearl she died around 1987 give or take a year or 2
I would be very greatful of any help you could give me
Thank you Jan
Edit | Delete | Add

Janet

Janet Report 18 Sep 2007 21:44

thank you claire i am looking for my dad yes but also other members of his family such as his parents grandparents uncles aunts and so on so is a small hope that i may get something out of the thread well i can at least try lol