Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find sayers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Oct 2004 17:09

I am trying to trace the family of Barbara Sayers born in 1834 in Sussex. She was married in 1854 to a George Pierce. They lived at Shave cottage Hurstpierpoint, Sussex. There is a family story that she was related to Tom Sayers, the last great bare fisted pugalist (boxer). I would be greatful for any info on family to complete my tree! Sylvia

anthony

anthony Report 6 Sep 2018 13:09

Hi.
My family come from Hurstpierpoint sussex my grand aunty Matilda A Sayers married a George Pierce 1891 there may be a connection hope this of help to you.
Regards Anthony Sayers

malyon

malyon Report 6 Sep 2018 13:53

anthony this post is 14 yrs old so you might not get a reply send a message by clicking on unknown

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 6 Sep 2018 17:48

The account has been deleted anyway