Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Sherrington

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen

Helen Report 23 Feb 2004 04:26

Hi I am descended from Florence Lily Sherrington(my Gt. Grandmother b. 1874) She was the daughter of Francis George Sherrington (b.1838)and mary Ann Steeden (Steedon)I believe she was one of 9 Children born around the Brentford and London Area. I am hoping to make contact with any descendants of any of Florences siblings, whose names were Henry E (Poss Ernest) Sherrington (b.1866) Caroline Martha Sherrington (b.1868) who married in Jun 1/4 1893, I don't know who to. Frederick Charles Sherrington (b.1870) Married 1896, Rosine Sarah Sherrington (b.1871) Francis Charles Sherrington (b.1875) Minnie Beatrice Sherrington (b.1877) Married a Sydney Samuel Bedford in 1897 at Pancras. and Alfred Sherrington.(b.1880) There was also possibly a daughter caled Amy ? who I believe emigrated to Australia but I have not been able to confirm that. Please if you are descended from any of the above please get in touch. Thanks Helen.

Mary

Mary Report 9 Jun 2018 00:57

I am connected to the Steeden family name

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 9 Jun 2018 05:48

Mary
You have replied to an very old thread and the poster only did the one post so is unlikely to still be a member

If you want to try and make contact then click on Helen's name and send a message,if she still has the same email address she will receive it and can then reply.