Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

BRIT SPENCERs GALS(&guys!)&/orU.S.still w/Surname(

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vienna Esther

Vienna Esther Report 30 Jan 2008 10:13

eeking any British SPENCER persons (gals & guys)who KNOW they descend from either---HENRY SPENCER (of Badby(town), Northants.,Eng) b.c.1385/d.c.1486, and/or of any of the following SPENCER LINES of descent---a)of the Marlborough (SPENCER-Churchill) line, or b)the Nicholas(Spencer) of COPLE (Beds.)clan, or c)any branch of the ALTHORP (princess diana's)SPENCER family (no matter how distant of a collateral(sibling/cousinly) branch of any of these clans---as long as you possess STILL TODAY the Spencer surname ---or was your maiden name). Also anyone who descends from DANIEL SPENCER of HITCHIN, Hertsfordshire, c. 1600, and/or anyone whose DNA MATCHES any of these or matches below line of 4bros.(out of STOTFOLD, Beds, Eng-c. 1630 to America (ie-"Spencers of Bedfordshire" line-of 4bros., William, Thomas, Michael (from whom i directly descend)and Gerard jr.)

Also Seek any Spencer (guys or) Gals, such as myself, who descend from the 4brothers--of Stotfold,Beds,England to America c.1630,to Lynn,Mass.--who still today possess their Spencer surname (or was their maiden name).

If so, would love contact with you all. I have much info/old spencer pix/genealogical charts,etc etc to share in exchange for anything Spencer you would enjoy sharing with me!

It's always fun to make new friends! Bye for now, Cousin Diane M. Spencer