Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Winifred M Spencer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Victoria

Victoria Report 24 Feb 2009 21:57

I hope someone can help and advise. I am trying to trace a cousin of my Dad's Winifred M Spencer. I beleive she was born in Leeds, in 1941 to William Spencer (b1913 James Spencer / Jenny (Jane?) Johnson parents) and Hilda Middleton.

How do I find out if she married and who? I have found 3 possibilites:
Winifred M Spencer married Guthrie in Cleveland 1965, 1B 1433
Winifred M Spencer married Hayes n Prescot 1966, 10F 398
Winifred Spencer marrried Senior in Staincross 1967, 2D 1345

is there any way to work out if any of these 3 are my Winifred and also is there any way of tracing a potential address, and then I could write?

Thanks in advance

Vicki

Lewella

Lewella Report 24 Feb 2009 22:01

try searching on www.192.com

Victoria

Victoria Report 24 Feb 2009 22:23

Thank you will give that a go

ouch didnt realise it was quite so expensive to look at things on 192.com, might have to think about that one, is there any alternatives?

Vicki

Lauren

Lauren Report 14 Jul 2009 00:23

Hi there, my grandpa's mother was called winifred spencer, if you find a child named george spencer do let me know wont you
many thanks

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 14 Jul 2009 00:53

Dear Lauren

This post is almost 6 months old.

It is possible the poster has not checked their thread for a while

If you want to make contact, click on the poster's name and send a personal message.

Hope this helps

Best wishes
x

Victoria

Victoria Report 14 Jul 2009 12:30

Hi Lauren, I will send you an email regarding your Grandpa's mother and a son called George.

Vicki