Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Death Certificate

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Catherine

Catherine Report 29 Sep 2009 12:03

Hello everyone Iam trying to find a death certificate for my Gt grandmother Elizabeth Spencer, I found what Ithought may be hers on Gr it said Elizabeth Spencer Manchester 8 d 163 1878 . I sent to Manchester for the cert but forgot to put the quater on and it was sent back
Since then I have been unable to find it on Gr or Freebmd can anyone help please Catherine

PaulaW

PaulaW Report 29 Sep 2009 12:06

Over a ten year Span

Deaths Sep 1870 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spencer Elizabeth 71 Manchester 8d 119

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deaths Mar 1876 (>99%)

Spencer Elizabeth 22 Manchester 8d 211

Deaths Sep 1880 (>99%)

Spencer Elizabeth Ann 1 Manchester 8d 184

PaulaW

PaulaW Report 29 Sep 2009 12:08

This is the death for that registration number listed BUT in 1865

Deaths Mar 1865 (>99%)

SPENCER Elizabeth Manchester 8d 163

Catherine

Catherine Report 29 Sep 2009 12:26

Thanks awfully Paulaw you were so quick Catherine