Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Spencer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynda

Lynda Report 27 Sep 2006 16:26

Hi I do hope someone out there can help with my grandmothers parents and brothers and sister. Her name was Florence Spencer of Barwell, Leicestershire, born in 1886 she lived with her parents at Chapel Street, Barwell, she was the eldest child according to the 1901 cenus. The family are as follows:- George Spencer - father - born in 1882 Eliza - mother - born 1851 Florence - my grandmother Emily - sister 1886 Lewis - brother - 1885 Sidney - brother - born 1883 William - brother - 1882 My gradmother married Samuel Spencer and were both in the Boot and Shoe Industry as Clickers. I look forward to having some light on this part of the family. Lyn Spencer