Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Spencer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Darren

Darren Report 28 Aug 2003 15:46

Hi, I don’t know whether anybody can help but I am looking for my dad, (Bob) Robert Douglas Spencer(50ish), he was married to my mum Denise Joan Rose Bennett in Camberwell London, on the 7 SEP 1974. He was a butcher by trade and worked for Dewhurst butchers in Catford. He left Dewhurst in 1975 and become a taxi driver in Bromley. His last known address is, 143 Forest Hill Road, London SE23, when they split my mum and me moved to Snodland in Kent. My dads mothers name is Sally-Ann and his father is Fredrick Roy, he also had a brother and sister their names are Paul (40ish years old) and Linda (53ish years old). Linda was married, her husband I think was called ail (Allen) they had a son called Gavin (31ish). Linda was pregnant in 1975 and may well have another child. They used to live in Petts wood, but moved to Great Yarmouth in 1975/6 My date of birth is 8th February 1975 and I was born at Dulwhich hospital, SE22, My Nan’s last known address was 72 Chinbrook Road, Grove Park, London. Any information would be gratefully appreciated Many thanks in advance. Darren Robert Spencer E-Mail: darrenspencer (AT) ic24.net Mobile: 0-7-9-3-0-2-0-0-4-4-1