Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I am looking for relatives of my grandmother, Beat

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joy

Joy Report 29 Dec 2007 15:37

Is there anyone out there who has knowledge of my grandmother, Beatrice Spencer, born in Birmingham c1903. She had at least two brothers, Arthur and Alf and three sisters, Ada, Hilda and Elsie.
She married Frederick Shurvinton and later on Norman Bumford. She was in an orphanage with at least one of her brothers before
being put into service with a German family.
Any info would be of great help as there are a number of grandchildren and great grandchildren who would like to trace her family.

Karen

Karen Report 15 Feb 2008 04:20

Hi, looking for relatives of Hannah Spencer (b/1910) who married Frank Sagar Richmond (b/1913). Hannah had a sister Edna Spencer (b/1912). There is an Anna Chilton listed on Genes with both Hannah and Edna in her tree but she hasn't replied to my messages.

This is my 1st breakthrough as my mum Phyllis passed away when I was 3 and I had no history of her side till now.