Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thomas Storey (c1883) and Sisters

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Victoria

Victoria Report 15 Aug 2009 19:53

Hi,

Can anyone help me find out more information on Thomas Storey and his sisters? they are:

Thomas Storey born c1883 Great Burden, Durham
Annie Elizabeth Storey born c1886 Eldon Lane/ Durham Park Head
Esther Storey born c1876 Middlesbrough
Florence Storey born c1887 Shildon
Eva Storey born c1890 Shildon

Their parents were Joseph and Elizabeth Storey, Joseph was born c1844 in South Shields and Elizabeth was born in Houghton Le Side c1842.

I'd like to find out who the siblings married and any descendants, I'd also like to hear from you if you have this family in your tree. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Vicky

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 15 Aug 2009 19:55

Vicky, have you tried searching the family trees yet? Just put names in search box above left.
Jan

Victoria

Victoria Report 15 Aug 2009 20:01

Thanks Jan, Yes I have there's only one person I can find who matches and we've already been in contact. I was hoping someone might recognise them as distant relatives who they may not have in their tree on this website.

Tania

Tania Report 15 Aug 2009 20:10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriages Sep 1913 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grainger Walter Storey Auckland 10a 430
married eva l storey

Tania

Tania Report 15 Aug 2009 20:24

esther storey [1876]married george peacock in 1902 there on the 1911 census

Victoria

Victoria Report 15 Aug 2009 20:38

Thanks for your help Tania, thats great!

Tania

Tania Report 15 Aug 2009 20:42

annie elizabeth married john biglin in 1909 1911 census has them in darlington