Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Barbara Miller

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbara

Barbara Report 31 Oct 2005 07:17

Hi, I am looking for information on ancestors and possibly even descendants on my mum's side of the family. My G Grandmother was Elizabeth Storey b c1851. She married Thomas Taylor b c1848 in Dec 1/4 1871. They were from the Manchester area, and were living at 16 Indigo St in 1891 census and 4 Scotch Dwelling in 1901 census. They had Mary J. b c1875 Florence (Cissie) b c1880 Thomas b c1888 Amelia b 1889 (my grandmother) If anyone can help with more information on Elizabeth, her parents, sibs etc etc or if anyone has a connection in their tree, i would very much appreciate you contacting me. I am in Australia, and didn't know anything about my Grandmother's life in England or her family. It's a huge thanks to Rick for his help that has enabled me to get this far. Thank you, Barb Miller