Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Storey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 28 Apr 2007 22:44

or know of themI am trying to find anyone who has any info about joseph storey born in 1889 and died in 1950 in gosforth his wife was mary ellen storey nee lovell nee maylia born in 1883 and died in 1950 3wks after joseph they were my grandparents, my mom was catherine maylia storey nee maylia born 1921 and died 1955 in dunston gateshead,she had 2 brothers joseph and albert storey and a sister margaret who was known as aunty peggy, mary ellen also had 7 other children while she was married to dennis lovell, they were my aunty rose and uncles johnny, norman, dennis, patrick, and michael,michael lived in sidcup kent,I remember all these relatives from my childhood, a lot of them lived on the grange estate gosforth, I have quite a few cousins who I have not seen for years I remember shirley and rosemary craggs,my uncle pat and marys children,kathleen and terry and their maybe one more not sure, I am in touch with a couple of cousins but would like to hear from more,I also have quite a few of my moms side of the maylia family who I believe still live in gosforth and gateshead area, my dad used to meet with a lot of the storeys maylias and lovells in the club in salters rd my dad being mike shaw he is still alive and well, I would like to hear from anyone who are my relations, kind regards,margaret rudd - nee shaw