Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Storey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbara

Barbara Report 8 Mar 2006 02:07

UPDATED INFORMATION Hi, re: STEPHEN STOREY b 1824 Manchester, Lancashire, England, Painter by trade. Am seeking information on ancestors, and descendents of my gggrandparent's families. The information I have includes: Stephen Storey b 1824 in Manchester, married Jane Davies b 1829. They had 5 children that i know of, including Elizabeth b 1851 m Thomas Taylor Richard b 1853 m Caroline Machell, John (J D) b1856 m Sarah Fairhurst Edward b 1860, d 1863 Emma b 1865 who i think never married, but lived with and worked for her brother's family. All born around Chorlton and Ardwick areas. I would love to make contact with any descendants especially those still in England, in addition to finding out more about the family further back. We have only recently discovered that these are my mother's maternal ancestors back in England. Would greatly appreciate any help anyone can give. Thank you, Barb