Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Storey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 11 Nov 2004 16:05

i am trying to find out about robert william storey(who was a lance bombardier in the royal artillairy number 1642964 and lived at 121 regent road birmingham) he had a brother john or jack storey, the story is that john or jack storey spent the war years in a POW camp he got a message to his bother robert william storey via the red cross to look in on his wife marion storey (nee starbuck)the thing is they fell in love and i was born my name,john robert storey,followed by my brother martin storey( i don,t know if robert william storey was married or not at the time to someone else) when john or jack storey came back from the war my mother and jack or john decided it would better if my brother and i went to an orphanage so they could sort out there marriage which they did and as far as i know were very happy they had a daughter called julie.unfortunatly my brother and i stayed in the orphange, luckly we have done well for ourselves. can any one out their help