Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Raymond Teuchert

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Raymond

Raymond Report 18 Aug 2007 15:30

Hi, Im looking for lost years of my father 1914 to 1926 ish. He was put into care by his father in London Both Oscar Karl Teuchert's His mother Nellie Rose Barnes c1874 had other children, Lilian c1903 Florence c1899 Gladys c1898 Phyllis c1909 and Constance c1906. I was always told he was in Dr Barnardos. That is not the case. Anything would be great...

Paul

Paul Report 21 Oct 2017 17:51

Hi there, I am a member of the Anglo-German Family History Society and I am researching the Teucherts. Your grandfather's brother Wilhelm Reinhold left a diary of a part of his internment in Alexandra Palace (where your g/f was also held) and I hope to have it published some day. I am drawing up a family tree of the Teucherts to accompany it, so would love any assistance at all, especially any knowledge of your g/f in WW1.
Thanks, Paul Barnfield :-)

greyghost

greyghost Report 21 Oct 2017 18:30

Welcome to the boards Paul.

Raymond posted 10 years ago and now has no posts against his name so is unlikely to remain as a member.

You could try clicking on his name to send a personal message via GR. If he still has the same email address he registered with them he can be notified there is a message in the system. He can reply even though not a member but, after this length of time he may not be able to receive or reply for any number of reasons.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 21 Oct 2017 18:30

Welcome to the boards Paul.

Unfortunately Raymond posted this thread over 10 years ago and the fact that his name has "0 posts" next to his name means he is no longer a member.

You could try clicking on his name (in green) and sending him a private message. If by any chance he still has the same email address that he registered with Genes then he should get a message letting him know that you have sent him a message.

Kath. x

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 21 Oct 2017 18:31

Snap greyghost :-)

Kath. x

Dea

Dea Report 21 Oct 2017 22:13

Hi Paul,

There is a Raymond Teuchert who appears to be a member of the Littlehampton Camera Club. If you google the club you can find contact details for them.

Also he is on the electoral rolls up to about 2014 at an address in Littlehampton, West Sussex.

I will pm you the address.

Dea x