Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HERBERT HARRY ELLIS=DEVONPORT,PLYMOUTH

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

issoppi

issoppi Report 31 Jan 2008 10:53

this is not my family member but would like to trace any of his family please.
HERBERT was known to have been a sailor fromDEVONPORT, PLYMOUTH.-who was known to have been on HMS DUKE OF EDINBURGH at around 1939? please get in touch with me if you know anything of HERBERT ELLIS or any family members.

Barry

Barry Report 6 Apr 2010 02:12

Hi,
I may have a little information for you, my grandfather was Herbert Ellis and to my little knowlege he was in the Navy but at what point i am not sure! Please could you contact me with what information you have to see if we are on about the same man. I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Barry.

jax

jax Report 6 Apr 2010 03:12

This post is a couple of years old it would be better to click on Rosalies name and send her a message