Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Gary Richard Mcmanus

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kate

Kate Report 9 Jul 2009 20:00

Hello, I wondered if anyone could help me...

My dad and his brother are trying to find their Nephew Gary Richard Mcmanus who was born in Fleet, Hampshire in 1973... his father is Patrick John Mcmanus (known as Mick) born in Belfast, Ireland 3rd November 1945. Margret Florence Burrows (born 1921) is Patricks mother. Gary's mother is Linda Clare.

Margret Burrows later married Thomas William Browne and had sons Richard William Browne and Thomas Anthony Browne who live in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire. There is also a half sister Ann born 1941.

Patrick Mcmanus was last seen 1982/1983.

If you can help it would be great.

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 9 Jul 2009 20:44

Duplicate - posts re father and son:

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.asp?wci=thread&tk=1162189

If anyone can help with this, Kate, it would make no sense to be doing it in two separate threads about the same family, and the risk is that different people will spend time doing the same research.

May I suggest that you delete this one, and add the request for assistance in locating Gary to the thread about Patrick?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Sep 2021 12:11

New thread posted on FLR