Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

sandra woolley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tarnya

Tarnya Report 25 Aug 2009 21:47

hi can anyone help im trying to find my husbands side of my family tree and so far all i know is his mums name was
SANDRA WOOLLEY we think she was born around 1950 but not positve
she later married a ted burgin and a edward costen she had 4 children dean anna and nicholas burgin then my hubby darren costen all her kids where born and raised in Nottingham so we are assuming this is where she was born any help would be much appriciated

Selena in South East London

Selena in South East London Report 25 Aug 2009 22:29

Have you entered all the names in the search box at the top of the page to see if anyone has them in their tree?

A member called Anna has Anna Burgin in her tree, maybe its her.

Could also try Facebook and Friends Reunited.

Tarnya

Tarnya Report 25 Aug 2009 22:36

yea i have tried that and i have asked anna to help im still waiting for her to reply to me so thought i would try here

Astra

Astra Report 26 Aug 2009 06:39

Info sent by PM