Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Searching London

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carina

Carina Report 11 Jun 2010 04:06

Hi i am sarching for members of my mothers (Angelina Merrigan immediate Family Alive and deceased if any, Marie/Maria Smith Maidin DOB 1932 ? Name Or (Merrigan) OR Dean DOB Sharon A Merrigan ,DOB 1956 , Edith F Merrigan DOB 1958 or Margaret Merrigan DOB 1960 Also Searching for a Stanley Dean Possibly born in Tower hamlets Any one visting that could would greatly appreciate any bit of help Thanks carina

jax

jax Report 11 Jun 2010 04:10

Have you tried putting thier names in the search trees?

Irene

Irene Report 11 Jun 2010 08:51

George J.P.Merrigan married Maria Smith 1954 Stepney
Angelina M 1955 Stepney
Sharon A 1956 Stepney
Edith F 1958 Stepney
Margaret 1960 Stepney
Stanley G 1963 Bethnal Green
other Merrigans born at West Ham and Thurrock.
Irene

Carina

Carina Report 11 Jun 2010 09:04

Thank you Irene Stanley G was he a Dean??? in 1963

Carina

Carina Report 11 Jun 2010 09:10

Hi Jax Yes have searched trees , to know avail i cant seem to find Maria Merrigan/Dean anywhere except her marraiges... And birth of her 4 daughters with maiden name smith

Carina

Carina Report 11 Jun 2010 09:12

Thank you Talanya very interesting, sorry i am new to this whole geneology thing

Jean

Jean Report 11 Jun 2010 11:34

Hi Carina, Ive emailed you.

Carina

Carina Report 11 Jun 2010 12:05

Thank you so much jean I appreciate your help :)

David

David Report 14 Aug 2018 21:42

Carina if you ever get this message can you look for jude china on social media ... i have info for you x

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 14 Aug 2018 22:16

David - send Carina a personal message by clicking on her name. If she's still using the same linked email address, she'll know that you are trying to contact her.
Good luck!