Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where has he gone ? Help Please....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joanne

Joanne Report 31 Jul 2010 18:36

Hi
can anyone help me please, im looking for Warwick Stephen Drake born June 1953 Kensington, England - Mothers maiden name Bateson. Its possible he was adopted in the Channel Isles but not sure how accurate this information is.

Many thanks
Joanne

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 31 Jul 2010 18:40

My first steps would be Friends Reunited and Facebook. I hope he still has that name, you almost couldn't go wrong!
Jean will try looking at electoral register for you - her thread is on Records Office called "WHO ARE YOU LOOKING FOR".
Even if he was adopted, he might well be using that name on the above sites if he wishes to be found.

Jan

Joanne

Joanne Report 31 Jul 2010 18:42

Thanks Jan.

Joanne x

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 31 Jul 2010 23:09

There is one person named Warwick Drake on facebook,
Good luck,
Liz

Joanne

Joanne Report 31 Jul 2010 23:10