Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Eva Stevens (?Stephens)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

June

June Report 26 Jan 2013 18:57

I'm trying to help my Mum find out about her oldest friend - names above. They were together in a children's home in Staines, Middlesex during to 1920's. My Mum's 95 so I know the chances of them meeting up again is pretty slim but if anyone can give me any information it would make my Mum so happy to know what became of her dear friend. ..... June

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 26 Jan 2013 19:07

Have you looked on FreeBMD for a possible birth . am assuming she was about the same age as mum

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 27 Jan 2013 15:28

Hello June and welcome to the Community Boards.

You could try entering Eva's details into the Search All Trees facility (click on Search above).

There are quite a lot of members who have the name (with both spellings), born c 1920 in their trees. If you find any that match, you can contact the tree owners for further information.

Cx