Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

William Nash and Mary Eustace (Ireland)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sheila

Sheila Report 12 Feb 2019 13:25

I am looking for help in finding Irish ancestors.
William was married to Mary nee Eustace.
They were both born in Ireland around 1864 and married in Ireland possibly Dublin or Cork area.
I have the list of their children which includes Kate my nan from the 1901 and the 1911 census's. By then they were living in Radcliffe Lancashire.

I am looking to find a marriage of William and Mary. Popular names so its difficult to pin down.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 12 Feb 2019 13:33

Earlier thread by Sheila, and by Gillikins on Sheila's behalf, about this couple:

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/380098

You'd be better to stick to the other thread, Sheila, to save helpers going over the same ground again.

safc

safc Report 12 Feb 2019 14:54

????
don't know if this has been found earlier ?

Marriage: 1 Nov 1887 St Peter, Middleton, Lancashire, England
Guilelmum Nash - Tonge
Mariam Eustace - Tonge
Groom's Father: Roberti Nash
Bride's Father: Joannis Eustace
Witness: Michaele Patritio Donelan; Brigitta Anna Cass
Married by: Joannes W. Wigman
Notes: Cum dispensatione super imped. Mixtae religionis, necnon super trina
publicatione Cannorum.
Source: Original Register at Lancashire Archives

Sheila

Sheila Report 13 Feb 2019 12:16

There is another earlier thread for this, which I had forgotten about, so I will close this one and just use the other one. just click the link on ArgyllGrans post above to get there.
Thank you so much everyone who has been following and helping. :-)