Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How to get my ancestors information

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brandon

Brandon Report 14 Mar 2020 21:56

This has been so hard for me lately I've been doing this for a couple days now and nothing. Willing to get some help Thank you :-D

greyghost

greyghost Report 14 Mar 2020 22:36

Welcome to the boards Brandon.

If you want help you'll need to post some information to help us get started helping you !

Who are you trying to find - can you give us some names, dates, places of what you do know to help us find something for you.

Whilst you're giving us all the information you have, you can try looking under the Search heading top right of this page. Click on that and then on Search all members trees. Input the surname Buser and see if there are any Buser names you recognise there. You can try to contact the tree holders by clicking on find out more and send them a message direct. If they still have the same email address they registered with GR then they'll be informed there is a message for them. Be aware though that not everyone can or will reply.

I see what looks to be you listed there - born 1995 in Cleveland, Ohio ??

The surname seems to go back to Switzerland?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 15 Mar 2020 13:29

https://www.familysearch.org/search/

If you're hoping to find information on GR, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed