Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

William Huburn

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Edith

Edith Report 5 Jan 2021 15:36

Born abt 1864 Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. Married 1888 to Mary Ward. I have plenty of time to do some research for a family relative now. The above is drawing a blank everywhere, bdm, ancestry, free family search. Someone mentioned this site and it looks good. I just need proof of birth etc. If I can get that and a page vol etc, I will order a certificate. At the moment I have nothing on his birth, only proof 3 censuses. I would be very grateful if anyone can be of help. Be great to get his parents which I should be able to do from his marriage cert. He doesn't exist at birth. Thank you. :-)

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 5 Jan 2021 15:51

Accidental duplication..........replies on OTHER thread