Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Steven Ellis / Jessica Gladys Drury

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Aug 2021 18:41

Looking for ex member Steven (Reece?) Ellis who was searching for Jessica Gladys Drury (my aunt). Anybody know his wherebouts or where to contact him.with exchange of important new information.
Julie

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 8 Aug 2021 21:42

It’s very unlikely someone on genes will know him

He isn’t a member anymore .which you have been advised so there’s no way to contact him through genes

Have you tried Facebook?

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 9 Aug 2021 10:57

Related thread:

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/482925

His birth was registered as both Ellis and Drury in 3rd qr 1950 Manchester, then a late entry in 4th qr 1950 as Drury only.

One current entry in ER in Yorkshire for a Steven R Drury of about the right age - though I can't tell if that's him or not.

Another Steven R Drury was born in Yorkshire in the 1970's, so he may be the man on the ER.

EDIT:
Yes, unfortunately, on further research, I'm sure the man on the Yorkshire ER is the one born in the 1970's. He married a woman whose name matches the one living with him on the ER, and she was born in the 1970s.

It's possible that your Steven may have emigrated, in which case we won't be able to trace him.