Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bruce Simons, Australia

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Roy

Roy Report 11 Mar 2022 00:01

Does anyone on here know Bruce Simons from Melbourne Australia, He apparently has a lot of Olivers on his tree and I would like to see it. If anyone can put me in touch with him I would appreciate it.

Roy

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 11 Mar 2022 00:07

It’s very unlikely someone will just know him I,m afraid

To see if he ,or anyone else, has mutual ancestors in their tree go to the search heading above the boards and then click on search members trees and put in a name of someone from your tree

If anyone comes up you can click on the find out more box and send them a message

You won’t be able to see someone’s tree until they give you permission by opening their tree

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 Mar 2022 06:48

He doesn’t seem to have a tree on GR, so you can’t contact him through this site

Try other sites

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 11 Mar 2022 09:19

He has at least one public tree on Ancestry.
If you have a sub to Ancestry you can contact him via that site.
At the top of any page of his tree you'll see the tree name, with his photo and name beside it. Click on his name, and send a message.

If you don't have an ancestry sub, I'm willing to contact him on your behalf, if you don't mind giving your email address so that he can reply to you.

[Don't post your email address on here. Send me a private message with the details of what you want to ask him.]

He last signed in to Ancestry last month, so he's still active in the genealogy world.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 12 Mar 2022 09:56

Have now sent message to Bruce on Roy's behalf, following receipt of contact details.

Good luck, Roy!

14/3/ 22 - Bruce replied, saying he will contact Roy.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 12 Mar 2022 10:22

Related thread:

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1399863