Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

William Leach / Jemima grant

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

aaron

aaron Report 6 Feb 2024 04:25

Hi I mam looking for William & jemima (grant)Leach in Ireland about 1800they had a son John about 1830 in londonderry any information welcome
Thsanks Aaron

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 6 Feb 2024 09:10

Historically Irish research has been difficult but has got much easier in recent years.

So where have you been looking? Family Search is a good place to start then you could move on to sites based in Ireland, like www.irishgenealogy.ie

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 6 Feb 2024 09:20

Previously requested 30/11/23. Info added, but poster (in Australia) didn’t return to thread

greyghost

greyghost Report 6 Feb 2024 10:35

That previous thread -

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1402333

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 6 Feb 2024 11:29

As Aaron didn't return to the first thread, and has started a new one, I've PM'd to let him know there are replies on both threads - just in case he thinks GR will notify him of replies.

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 6 Feb 2024 11:56

How odd, I must have forgotten to press submit earlier. I thought I had posted the link and said I had pm’d him :-S