Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Russell Bozier

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Russell

Russell Report 16 Feb 2003 23:23

Researching SPACEY, Luton Beds, & Harpenden,Herts. 1850's to 1910.

Patricia Ruth

Patricia Ruth Report 11 Jun 2019 10:01

Hi
I was just browsing the Community messages when I came across your message from some years ago.
I am replying on the hope you are still active.
I have ancestry with the Bedfordshire Spaceys. My grandmother was born in Woburn. I have other ancestors who lived in Woburn, Milton Bryant and other areas in this region.
If you are still active on this site, maybe we could compare notes.
Kind regards
Pat

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 11 Jun 2019 11:10

Try sending him a message by clicking on his name - if the linked email account is still active, he might be able to reply off board. Bear in mind that he may have lost interest, died or be too frail to respond.

Not sure if he's the same person who posted the Roger Spacey thread.
https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/433024

If he is, he left an email address. Although considered a no-no, it might work to your advantage.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 Jun 2019 13:40

Don't think freeserve is still a valid e-mail address