Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trevor Gough

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Trevor

Trevor Report 22 Feb 2004 13:51

My name is Trevor Gough and i am trying to find any information on my Great Grandfather Robert Goff who married Francess Cooney, where or when i do not know, but they lived in Stormanstown, Glasnevin and Maynooth in County Kildare Ireland sometime in 1883 +. They had 6 children Robert,Michael,Tom,John(my Grandfather) Dorthy and Francis. In the 1914 - 18 war Robet, Micheal, Tom and John where reported in the Dublin Evening Herald as Our Irish Heroes "men who have fought and bleed for us" My G.G.F's inlaws where Michael Cooney and Charlotte Cooney(nee Smith or Smyth) if you can relate to any of these people i am desperate to talk to you, as i can not find any information to take me back in time at pressant.

Andrew07

Andrew07 Report 11 Sep 2018 16:18

Hello Trevor,
Might be a bit late in responding but, are you on Facebook?

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 11 Sep 2018 16:21

Andrew -

Trevor only posted once, and won't be looking for replies here now.

Send him a private message - click on his name in green at the top of his post.

If GR have his current email address, they'll be able to contact him to let him know there's a message from you in the system.

He may or may not reply - for any number of possible reasons.

Good luck!