Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Christine Pike

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine

Christine Report 29 May 2007 21:06

im looking for infoo on william rogers wife lydia son charlas rogers his wife is ellen there son james rogers and wife emily rogers her name was booker i think thay all came from kent but could have been londonif u can help me as im not geting very far

Maureen

Maureen Report 27 Aug 2007 15:35

Hi my name is Maureen Bint was Rogers in our side of the family my farther had a brother called William Rogers who i do believe his wifes name was Lydia and i seem to think there was also aEmily Rogers
i do know there is the surname of Booker in the tree
Our side of the family do come from Kent from the area of Gillingham
I hope this will be of interest to you if you fell that any of this matches with your side of the family do let me know and i can let you have some more information.

Angelina

Angelina Report 3 Apr 2008 21:50

Hello, My name is Angelina, I have 2 William Rogers in my tree, William Senior married Angelina Bryan they had a son called Charles but i don'y know whom he married if he did so. William was my g g grandfather his daughter Angelina Rogers ( my G Grandmother married into the Booker family, ( she married Vincent Booker). i have an Emily Booker in my tree she was Vincent's younger sister the Bookers i beleive came from the Deptford area of Kent Does this help you at all? please let me know thanks Angelina.