Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Brenda Hunnam

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brenda

Brenda Report 10 Jan 2005 22:03

Could anyone please help me My birth name was Brenda Phelan my father was called Thomas Nichols Phelan, my mothers name was Emily Phelan i know i was born on the 24th of May 1950 i think in the Sunderland area. I have an older brother but i don't know how old he is he will be in his late 50's now and i don't know his name. Does anyone know of such a family if so i would like to hear from them

John

John Report 6 Jul 2012 08:05

Just seen this today, & I'm so sad as this is my sister & I know she has now passed away. To think she was looking for me all those years ago

John Edward Phelan

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 6 Jul 2012 08:41

Oh dear John.....that really is very sad.

I do hope that you at least find some comfort in the fact that she knew about you.

Kind regards..........Prickles.

Susan

Susan Report 6 Jul 2012 09:42

Dear John

What a sad posting ,if you are a believer john .....she did find you and she will know.

<3

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 4 Aug 2012 12:59

How sad. <3

If you haven't already made contact, we may be able to help you find any nephews or nieces, or her husband if she had one. Post on Living Relatives (which didn't exist when this thread was created) giving the details of this thread.

Gee

Gee Report 4 Aug 2012 13:19

Oh bless, this is so sad.

Ive PMd a birth to Valerie for what looks to be Brenda's daughter

<3

Penny

Penny Report 4 Aug 2012 14:25

Bless you all, so very sad.

( I assume Brenda was adopted, away from birth family. it is unlikely that she married in her birth name of Phelan)

Gee

Gee Report 4 Aug 2012 19:49

Hi Valerie

Maybe you could try and contact Brenda' daugher....she might know more?

Penny: No Brenda didnt marry in her birth name, but it was easy to see which name she married in

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 9 Apr 2013 22:12

Dear Valerie, how sad your life is at the moment, I hope that in time everything will improve for you. And that you do manage to have contact with any nephews and nieces and through them learn about your brother and sister
<3 Wendy <3