Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Michael Cheeseman

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 12 Oct 2004 12:49

Researching My Bunter Ancestry for many years having four lines from three of five branches I am researching that came out to Ausatralia through Luke, Mary and William Bunter. One in Western Australia and two in New South Wales. Started in 1979 during WA's 150th and later joined by Hyle cousin George Jones and Sean Leyland husband of a Chant cousin in the late 1990's. Numerious cousins now having research interests in the Bunter family since internet contact became more readily available such as through this website. Interested in hearing from anyone researching Chant or Bunter family lines which I have data on from 1426 and 1488 respectively. Have huge database on both families and look forward to hearing from cousins adding to the hundreds already in touch. contact me at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] regards Michael Cheeseman researching family since 1979 5x and 4x great grandson of James Bunter and Anne Hyle 4x and 3x Great grandson of James Chant and Mary Bunter 3x great grandson Luke Chant (son of Mary Bunter) 3x Step great grandson of Michael Murphy married Sarah Bunter daughter of Luke 2x great grandson Richard Chant (son of Mary Bunter) married Grace Bunter daughter of William Bunter