Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jonathon Smith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jonathon

Jonathon Report 1 Sep 2003 15:32

Jonathon and Timothy Wright(twins born 22/08/64 in billericay, family from canvey island adopted 2-3 months old,half brothers and sisters, no more imformation. Now by the names of Andy & John Smith.Would like to trace mother.

Gary

Gary Report 12 Jan 2020 19:12

Hi Andy,

My name is Gary Wright and I believe we were in contact back in 2005 regarding our Mum.

I can only apologise that our previous contact didn't go as it should have, if you and I could meet up I could explain.

I have been searching for you and John since we found out about you in 2005.

Would really like a chance to put things right and hope its not too late.

All the best
Gary

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 12 Jan 2020 20:10

Jonathon is no longer a member of GR, so you cannot contact him through the site

Gary

Gary Report 1 Mar 2020 18:11

Looking for Twin Boys , born August 1964 , Billericay , family from Canvey Essex

Thank you

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 1 Mar 2020 21:22

There was another thread about these twins - with replies - fairly recently (within the last few months) - but I can't find it now. I know I contributed something to it.
I wonder if it's been deleted. Did you have another thread, Gary?

Whether it's been deleted or not, we have already put our minds to this problem, unsuccessfully.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 2 Mar 2020 10:24

Gary -
you say you were in contact with Andy in 2005. I don't remember that being mentioned before, so possibly a new avenue to explore.

Did you make contact through GR, or some other way?
Do you know where he was living then?
If so, have you looked at Electoral Rolls?