Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lorraine Crosby

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 21 Aug 2003 21:48

My grandfather John Pease came from Nottingham and moved to Doncaster in 1920. My father Rider Pease was born in Stainforth Doncaster in1924. Anymore Pease relations in the Nottingham or the Chesterfield area please come forward

Christine

Christine Report 7 Jan 2008 20:28

Hi I have a Rider Pease in my tree born in Leeds in 1860 married to Matilda Thornton they had three children Lily born C1879, John b c1885. Ellen b c1886
they then moved to Mansfield NOTTINGHAM he was a greengrocer there in 1901. He died in 1941 Matilda is my ancestor I don't seem to be able to find anything about her after 1891 eg,her death . there is a mention of a Jinny in 1901? I wonder if you have any details on this.
Regards Christine

Allan

Allan Report 29 May 2014 21:05

Hi lorraine looking back at past threads came across your note hope you are still on site,
Rider is distantly related to me his grandfather was the elder brother of my 3x grt grandfather Edward Pease from whom I am directly descended from, would it be possible to exchange info if you live at Stainforth I live not far away at Ackworth.
Hope to hear from you
Allan Pease

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 29 May 2014 21:20

I doubt if Lorraine will be checking back on this thread as she has only posted once and never returned.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 29 May 2014 21:33

Although Lorraine won't be looking here for replies, you can try clicking on her name and sending her a PM (private message).
If she still has the same email address after all this time, GR will notify her of your message.

Allan

Allan Report 11 Mar 2015 20:43

Hi Lorraine,
Looking back at back posts came across your entry, We are distantlly rellated Riders grandfather John Pease 1795- was the elder brother of my 3x great grandfather Edward Pease 1814-1884. if you look at my tree you can see where we connect. I.ve known of your family for awhile but didn.t know how to get in touch so hopefully.
I.ve been researching the family for nearly 40 years so a lot of info to share.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Allan Pease

Ackworth

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 11 Mar 2015 21:56

Allan ... you posted the same thing a year ago in this same thread and were given advice then ! have you followed it?

read the posts above your last ...