Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Clarke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cheryl

Cheryl Report 20 Apr 2007 21:11

I am trying to find any information on Albert Edwin Clarke born 2nd December 1925 in Grappenhall, Warrington and who married Mary Patricia Daley, born in Warrington on 8th May 1927, on 20th January 1949. Mary had a son before she married Albert called John Desmond Daley born 19th March 1947. They lived in Warrington at this time but had separated by 1950 (not a long marriage!!!!). I think Albert died in 1995 in Barnstaple and I would like to know if he or Mary remarried and had more children. If they did I'm your half sister. If anyone has any information, however small, please contact me. Many thanks