Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hulse

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Clare

Clare Report 22 Mar 2007 13:23

Hulse family buried at St Chad's Over, Winsford I was looking for BODEN relatives of mine, buried at St Chad's (and didn't find many), but I do have a relative by the name of HULSE and came across many HULSE family members buried there. Thought I'd share the information, if anybody is interested ... These are all separate graves. In one grave, Joseph Hulse, son of William and Nancy Hulse of Wharton, died 9 Nov 1831 aged 19. William, also son of Wm and Nancy, died 18 Aug 1840 aged 17. Samuel Hulse, son of W & N, died 2 Oct 1823 aged 2 years. 2nd Samuel, died 12 Nov 1830 aged 4 years and 7 months. Benjamin Hulse died September 17.. (illegible headstone - stone is decaying). Could read that he was either 8 yrs old or something-8. James Hulse of Darnhall, died 1 Oct 1891 aged 63 and wife Hannah, died 22 April 1892 aged 59. Esther Ann, Laban Hulse's wife died 8 July 1903 aged 27 (poss maiden name was Royle, as there is a Royle buried in same plot). Laban Hulse died 9 Oct 2000, aged 77. Frederick Hulse of Winsford, formerly of Horwich died 23 Jan 1916 aged 53. His wife, Jessy died 20 July 1948 aged 82. Their son Albert, died 22 Jan 1945 aged 52. Fred Hulse died 24 Aug 1930 aged 58. His wife Mary Ann, died 7 Jan 1945 aged 69. George William Hulse died 8 July 2004 aged 75. James Dickenson Hulse died 18 May 1982 aged 83 and his wife Gladys Grace Hulse died 5 Oct 1985 aged 78. I hope this information is useful to somebody, as I had to stand in the rain, writing all this down last week! Best regards, Clare Young