Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Banton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Caroline

Caroline Report 10 Feb 2007 09:19

Hi there Anybody who has any information on the following Banton's would be greatly appreciated. William Henry Banton born 1836 in Liverpool, moved to Australia (Victoria) and married Jane Edwards born 1839 in the Isle of Man. William was a miner. They had the following children: William born 1859 James born and died 1860 Mary Elizabeth born 1861 Henry born 1867 Eleanor born 1869 James born 1871 Thomas Edward born 1879 (my Great Grandfather) Ernest Arthur born 1877 died 1885 I believe my Great Grandfather, Thomas Edward, married Mary Grace Beatrice Alway, and they had eight children, that I know of, including William John Banton born 1908 (my Grandfather), Beryl, Eleanor, Olive, Grace, Heather, Joyce, Maisy and Albert. I would appreciate any information at all. Thankyou. Kindest regards Caroline Banton Kununurra, Western Australia